Wednesday 19 June 2013

Good Time to Apply for Adsense

Adsense is a very famous Ads program running by Google, it’s one of the best way to earn money online. This is pretty simple to understand it’s working process. To earn through Adsense,people make blogs and website then apply for ads to Google, after the request been sent Google check the and inspect the blog for all the required points and if all is well,  then it provide ads to the sender and he/she use those ads on his blog after that when people come to his blog and click on those ads, google pay for promoting their products, and this is the way of earning through adsense.
Many people make awesome blogs but didn’t apply for adsense just because of lack of knowledge and wrong guidance, Here I’m going to tell you when you should apply for adsense and what is minimum requirements..

You Don’t Need Hundreds of Visitors

When I was new in this field many people used to tell me that  google will not give you ads untill you get minimum 500 unique visitors but this is not true at all, If you have blog and you getting even 100 visits a day you can easily get approval of Adsense. When I got Adsense my daily visits were not more than 50-60.

You Don’t Need Thousands of Pageviews

I read it on a blog some days back that ‘if you have less than 1000 pageviews per day then Google will not approve your account’ which is rubbish, Google gave me an approved adsense account when my pageviews were not crossing even 100.

You don’t Need Many Posts

If you think that first you complete atleast 100 posts and then you will apply for adsense then I will tell friend don’t make it too late if you have even 50 posts then apply for adsense, because there is no problem in getting earnings sooner I think. My one friend got adsense when he had only 32 posts on his blog.

No Issue of Traffic Source

It doesn’t matter from where your blog is getting traffic if you have been taught by someone that your request for adsense will be reject if your traffic source is not genuine or you You must have atleast 60% of unique visitors that come to your website from search engines, then I tell you it’s not a fact, When My adsense account was got approved my almost 90% visits were from facebook or direct.

No Issue of Domain Age

Some people also says that you won’t get approved by adsense untill your domain cross the age of six months, this is completely fake information as I tell you, My blog was only 44 days old when I got the adsense and some even get earlier than this, So don’t worry of Domain age.

Language Matters

Yeah this is true Language matters a lot for adsense, as adsense support selective languages so I recommend you to use a proper language, most of the people use english and if you also using english for your blog then take care of your words and tense a lil bit. You don’t have to be a teacher but just be right in sense.

Adsense Hate Copyrighted Contents

A post called copyrighted if you copy it from any other blog, paste it on your blog and just publish, This is a fact that a person can’t explain everything about a thing so in such cases you can take help from any blog or website but try to keep away from copying their material. Original content is also useful for SEO and getting traffic. If you ignore this Adsense make trouble in getting approve.

No Issue of Under Construction

A blog is always Under construction as we update it regular it doesn’t mean you will not approve by adsense, you just need to take care of your blog that it shoould not down i.e. sometimes due to some server errors site goes down and in this case google can’t check your blog and it can cause rejection of adsense.

Don’t Cry if Google Reject Your Application

I saw many times people apply for adsense and if they got rejected they think it’s over now ! nothing can happen with them, but I tell you don’t worry if your Adsense account is rejected just work on point responsible for rejection (they always give point) and just apply again, afterall it doesn’t charge anything ;)

Now I think everything is clear, if still you have to ask anything feel free to ask by commenting below if any point is not clear or you have suggestion or quaries please do comment and I request you to share this so that maximum numbers of people know this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment